Motorists can expect to encounter lane closures on the following bridges while crews perform inspections. Some of the lane closures will require flagging operations or temporary signals.
- WIS 153, west of Mosinee: the bridge over the Big Eau Pleine River will have a single lane closure on Tuesday, May 9.
- WIS 153, in Mosinee: the bridges over the Wisconsin River will have single lane closures on Tuesday, May 9.
- Thomas Street, in Wausau: the bridge over the Wisconsin River will have a single lane closure on Wednesday, May 10.
- County WW in Brokaw: the bridge over the Wisconsin River will have a single lane closure on Wednesday, May 10 and Thursday, May 11.
The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
Motorists are reminded that using handheld cell phones in Wisconsin work zones is illegal. For more information regarding traffic impacts, transportation news and improvement project updates in Wisconsin’s north central region:
- Follow the DOT on Twitter: @WisDOTnorthcent
- Visit the region’s 511 website: http://projects.511wi.gov/region/north-central/