Crews working on the Hwy. 51 bridges over Hwy. WW in Brokaw are planning the following ramp closures, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation:
- The on-ramp from County WW to northbound US 51 is scheduled to close Tuesday, May 23 from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- The off-ramp from northbound US 51 to County WW is scheduled to close Wednesday, May 24 from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- There are no signed detours for the ramp closures.
The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information regarding traffic impacts, transportation news and improvement project updates in Wisconsin’s north central region:
- Follow the DOT on Twitter: @WisDOTnorthcent
- Visit the region’s 511 website: http://projects.511wi.gov/region/north-central/