TOWN OF BRADLEY – A shed completely destroyed by a July 4 fire was caused by a blow torch, according to the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.

One person, the property owner, was injured in the blaze, police said. The man’s injuries are described as minor.

Crews were called at 3:47 p.m. Tuesday to a fire on Thomas Road in the town of Bradley, police said. The Tomahawk Fire Department, Department of Natural Resources, Tomahawk EMS and Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department responded to the call.

An investigation showed the property owner was trying to light a blow torch when nearby debris caught fire. The shed was a total loss, police said.

No other injuries were reported.

(iStock Photo)