More news. Less fluff. All local.

1 flown to Madison hospital after gas stove explodes in Tigerton

in Sirens

TIGERTON — An apparent gas stove explosion sent one man to the hospital with severe burns, according to fire officials.

The explosion happened at around 8 a.m. at on Wendt Road in Tigerton, officials confirmed. The explosion appears to have been caused by a gas leak that ignited when the victim lit the stove.

The explosion decimated a small building. One person was inside; the man was flown to a Madison hospital for treatment of burn injuries. His name and current condition have not been released.

 

Latest from Sirens

Go to Top
%d bloggers like this: