Motorists can expect to encounter lane closures on the following bridges while crews perform routine bridge maintenance the week of Aug. 13, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- Highway 51: Highway 51 northbound bridges over Center Road, Little Pine Creek and Wisconsin River near Tomahawk will have single lane closures on Wednesday, Aug. 15, and Thursday, Aug. 16, from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Highway 29 in Wausau: The Highway 29 eastbound bridge over 48th Street will have single lane closures on Tuesday, Aug, 14, and Wednesday, Aug, 15 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Interstate-39 / Highway 51 in Plover: The I-39 / Highway 51 northbound and southbound bridges over Highway B and adjacent railroad will have single lane closures on Monday, Aug. 13, and Tuesday, Aug. 14, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Highway 29 in Shawano: Highway 29 eastbound and westbound bridges over the Wolf River will have single lane closures on Thursday, Aug. 16, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Highway 10: Highway 10 eastbound and westbound bridges over the Waupaca River, Highway 22, Highway F, Highway 49 and Marten Road will have single lane closures on Monday, Aug. 13, and Tuesday, Aug. 14, from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
For more information on traffic impacts, transportation news and improvement project updates in Wisconsin’s north central region:
- Follow WisDOT on Twitter: @WisDOTnorthcent
- Visit the region’s 511 website: http://projects.511wi.gov/region/north-central/