WAUSAU — Registration dates and times have been set for Christmas assistance and Coats for Kids at The Salvation Army Worship and Community Center.
All low-income families in Marathon County are eligible. Required documentation includes:
- IDs for everyone in the household, including children
- Medical cards or birth certificates count as ID for children
- Proof of Income for the previous 30 days
- Food Share benefit letter or free lunch benefit letter counts as income verification
- Proof of address
- Utility bill or piece of mail – driver’s license does not count
If you have guardianship/custody of a child that isn’t your own, you must have proper documentation proving you are custodian.
You can visit 103 S. Second Ave. in Wausau on the following dates:
- Oct. 15: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Oct. 17: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Oct. 22: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Oct. 24: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Oct. 28: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Oct. 30: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Call 715-845-4272 with any questions.