The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has scheduled the following bridge inspections for the week of Oct. 28:
- Marathon County: County WW bridge over Wisconsin River, village of Maine
- Waupaca County: WIS 156, bridges over Wolf River and Embarrass River
- Green Lake County: WIS 44, bridge over Grand River in Kingston
- Marquette County: WIS 22, bridge over Fox River in Montello
- Wood County: WIS 54, bridge over Yellow River in Dexterville
Work will start at 9 a.m. both days. Motorists should expect to encounter flagging operations for short durations at each location to allow inspectors to safely operate the reach-all truck.