MADISON — The University of Wisconsin System has finalized a 12-member Search and Screen Committee to help identify the next chancellor of the University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point.
The Search and Screen Committee is composed of 10 voting members, including five regents and five individuals knowledgeable about the duties and responsibilities of the position. Two additional non-voting members represent two-year branch campuses.
Serving on the Search and Screen Committee as voting members are:
- Chairperson: Karen Walsh, Regent
- Vice Chairperson: Mary Bowman, Professor of English, UW-Stevens Point (faculty)
- José Delgado, Regent
- Nisha A. Fernando, Professor of Interior Architecture, UW-Stevens Point (faculty)
- Dyllan Griepentrog (student)
- Eve Hall, Regent
- Cris Peterson, Regent
- Denny Peterson, Delta Dental, retired (community)
- Olivia Woodmansee, Regent
- Marc Young, Director of Recruitment, UW-Stevens Point (staff)
Serving as non-voting members are:
- Julie Tharp, Professor of English, UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield
- Ann Herda-Rapp, Campus Executive, UW-Stevens Point at Wausau
The committee will consider candidates to replace Chancellor Bernie Patterson, who announced his retirement. UW-Stevens Point serves more than 7,000 students.