WESTON — At this time, the village of Weston remains committed to maintaining the vital services of water supply, wastewater collection, refuse collection, and street maintenance. Everest Metropolitan Police Department and South Area Fire and Emergency Rescue also remain ready and capable of serving village residents and businesses.
Until further notice, all residents and contractors must use available methods of conducting business by telephone, email, via online services or other procedures not requiring entry to the building. Alternate methods of conducting business include:
Planning & Development
- Residents and contractors will have access to submit permits and documentation through the online portal Evolve.
- The Building Inspectors will be available by phone at 715-241-2619 or 715-241-2620 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No interior inspections regarding tenant/landlord complaints will be conducted until further notice, unless it is an emergency. Photos and video will be acceptable, and the normal complaint form provided. All exterior complaints will be inspected.
- No public/commercial building inspections where the occupancy is greater than 10 people will be conducted, until further notice.
- No inspections will be provided at this time for assisted living, adult family, CBRF’s, or elderly housing buildings.
- All inspections will be performed to new one- and two-family dwellings, new commercial buildings and additions as normal.
- No interior inspections performed on inhabited one- and two-family dwellings and multi-family remodels and additions will be conducted until further notice. Photos and video will be acceptable for interior inspections. Please contact the department to discuss your inspection need.
- All exterior alterations, fences, decks, sheds, accessory structures, pools and anything outside of the dwelling or building will be inspected as normal.
Other Planning & Zoning Services
- Residents, developers, and contractors will have access to submit plans and documentation through the online portal Evolve or can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Invoices can be paid online, via mail, or in the drop box at the Municipal Center.
- Any requests for zoning verification or questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Utility Bill Payments
- Use online payment options
- Automatic payment or bill pay features from your checking account
- Village drop-box outside the Municipal Center
- Intercity State Bank Drive-through in Weston
Other questions about utility service can be addressed over the telephone and email email@example.com.
Parks & Recreation
Municipal Parks & Dog Park
- Village Parks and the Weston Dog Park remain open. Open greenspace, parks and trails continue to be accessible to the public. If anyone chooses to use parks and trails during the coronavirus outbreak, we urge them to be respectful of others and make responsible choices. Note that trail and park users may find limited access to public restrooms and water fountains. Do not participate in any team and contact sports, such as basketball, football, softball and soccer. Cookouts are also not permitted in our parks, until further notice. Avoid touching surfaces including playground equipment, benches and other sports equipment that are handled by others. Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
Other Important Numbers
- Municipal Center: 715-359-6114
- Planning & Development 715-241-2613
- Utility line: 715-359-2876