MADISON – In-person hunter and recreational vehicle education classes will resume July 13 under a set of guidelines and safety protocols released recently by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources’ Recreational Safety and Outdoor Skills Section.
In March, the DNR temporarily suspended all in-person hunter education and recreational safety classes because of public health advisories relating to COVID-19.
- Instructors can start to enroll classes into GoWild on June 28.
- Classes can start July 13.
Participants can expect these changes:
- Social distancing of 6 feet between participants
- Maximum of 50 participants in any one class
- Attendees strongly recommended to wear face covering
- Sanitizing of class equipment
- Availability and use of hand sanitizer
- Outdoor class instruction where possible