WAUSAU– Aspirus Arise, a north-central Wisconsin health plan provider serving 20 counties, will change its name to Aspirus Health Plan, effective January 2021.
“Our goal is to provide a stronger connection to the Aspirus health system for our current and prospective members,” said Brett Davis, president of Aspirus Health Plan, in a news release. “The name change will coincide with health plan enhancements that improve the member experience and will become more engaged and integrated with the health care system that serves our members.”
Aspirus Health Plan was created in 2016.
Beginning in January 2021, Aspirus Health Plan will:
- Offer flexibility for large, self-funded employers by working with select stop-loss carrier and PBM (pharmacy benefit manager) service vendors.
- Provide a significant discount on workers’ compensation-related office visit fees when a member visits an Aspirus Occupational Health facility for a work-related injury.
- Extend call center hours to 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Partner with Navitus and PreferredOne, who will help to improve the overall member experience by processing prescription drug benefits and providing enhanced customer service.
- Launch a new website, AspirusHealthPlan.com. The current website, AspirusArise.com, will be rebranded with a new look over the next few months.
Membership cards reflecting the new name and logo will be sent to current members in December 2020.