WAUSAU – The Boys & Girls Club of the Wausau Area has nearly completed renovations at the Caroline S. Mark site, the club announced this week.
The $2 million facility upgrade and program expansion will allow the club to serve more kids – in grades 3 through 12 – than ever before.
- Modernized spaces to support academic success, healthy lifestyles and good character and leadership programs
- Culinary adventures in a brand new state-of-the art teaching kitchen
- Dance and fitness studio and gymnasium
- Fun field trips
- Specialized elementary spaces and programming
- Dedicated teen center
- Career and college exploration opportunities
- Hands-on STEM activities and challenges
Summer programming begins on June 6. The club is open from 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Breakfast, lunch and a snack are served daily at no additional cost.
For more information, visit bgclub.com/summer-2022.