January 21, 2021 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Via Zoom and Kahoot – part of the Bridge Clinic Community Engagement Series
Join The Grand Theater online tonight for Virtual ’90s Trivia! Trivia will be hosted on Zoom and played on Kahoot. We recommend that you login to Zoom on your computer and join Kahoot on your phone. You do not need a Zoom or Kahoot account to participate.
2. When you click on the Zoom link above, you will see a Kahoot Game PIN number on the screen. Please visit https://kahoot.it/ on your smartphone or download the Kahoot app on your smartphone and enter the Game PIN. You do not need to set up a Kahoot account. We recommend using both a desktop computer and a smartphone for the best trivia experience. The questions will appear on Zoom, and you will use your phone as a remote to submit your answer. If you are having trouble joining the game, please use the Zoom chat function and a Grand Theater representative will assist you.
3. When entering your Nickname in Kahoot, please use your first name and your last initial. For example, Joe Smith, should be “Joe S” in the game.
4. Once you have entered the Game PIN we provide in Kahoot, you’re ready to play! Remember, you will see the questions on Zoom but you will click the buttons on Kahoot to answer.
5. You will have 20 seconds to answer each question, but the quicker you respond, the more points you’ll get!
6. The game should take approximately one hour and will be played in three rounds. The first two rounds will consist of 45 multiple-choice questions (don’t worry; it moves quickly!), and in the final round, you will be asked to identify 10 iconic ’90s television shows. We’ll take a short break between each round, but make sure you don’t close out of Zoom or the Kahoot app, or you will lose your standing in the game!