We have put certain community standards in place to maintain the comments section as a place for robust but civil discussion.
While debate is encouraged, name-calling is not. Commenters should strive to attack the substance of arguments, rather than the person who is making them.
We will remove commercial posts and spam.
We reserve the right to remove comments that violate these standards or which are disruptive of the community without providing substantive debate. This includes personal feuds between commenters that deviate from the article being discussed. Please respect our reporters and fellow commenters by keeping the conversation on topic.
By posting comments on the Wausau Pilot and Review Facebook, you are agreeing to the following:
- All comments left on the Wausau Pilot and Review are the responsibility of the commenter. By submitting a comment on our page you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Wausau Pilot and Review, harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Wausau Pilot and Review reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to anyone from posting to the Wausau Pilot and Review Facebook page.
- While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don’t comply, your message will be removed.
- We will not allow personal attacks or vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing images and/or language. This includes creative spellings of swear words using asterisks or spaces between words.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Opinions expressed in public comments do not necessarily reflect official positions of Wausau Pilot and Review.
Any information posted here is considered public information and may be subject to monitoring, moderation or disclosure to third parties.
For questions regarding our policy and guidelines, or to report abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.