The Marathon County Sheriff’s Office – Special Investigations Unit (SIU), in conjunction with Wausau Police Department and North Central Drug Enforcement Group (NORDEG) investigators, made three arrests in the city of Wausau in connection with the distribution of methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana in Marathon and Oneida Counties.
On Monday, June 26, 2017, investigators conducted a traffic stop in the 1500 block of North 6th Street and searched a home in the 900 block of Townline Road, according to a news release. The traffic stop and the search warrant resulted in seizure of the following:
- 81 grams of Methamphetamine, approximate street value $8,100.
- 16 grams Cocaine, approximate street value $1,600.
- 307 grams THC, approximate street value $6,200.
- A loaded .40 caliber handgun.
At this time, Tou Yongyee Xiong, 33, Susie Cheng, 35, and Leng Ritchie Her, 28, are in custody at the Marathon County Jail in connection with the incident. Charges include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of Methamphetamine
- Delivery of Cocaine
- Possession of Methamphetamine with Intent to Deliver
- Possession of THC with Intent to Deliver
- Maintaining a Drug Trafficking Vehicle
- Maintaining a Drug Trafficking Place
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Probation Violations
All three suspects made an initial appearance Tuesday in Marathon County Circuit Court.
This story will be updated.