RIB MOUNTAIN — Granite Peak at Rib Mountain State Park is gearing up for its fall and sunset chairlift rides with several new offerings this year.
The popular ski resort will offer for the first time this year a season pass discount, a family pass, a three-punch card option, the ability to purchase tickets online and a brat deck for those who have an appetite.
The Comet chairlift fall color rides are offered Sept. 20 through Oct. 20, but sunset rides begin in August.
Tickets are free for those 3 to 5 years of age; $8 plus tax for those 6 to 15 years of age; and $12 plus tax for those 16 years of age and older.
Other ticket options:
- Three-punch pass for adults is $30 + tax
- Three-punch pass for children is $20 + tax
- Family pass (single ride) is $36 + tax (Two adults and two children. It is the same price for a family of three.)
- Tickets can be purchased at the ticket window on the bottom of the hill or online from Aug. 15-Oct. 20.
- Tickets also an be purchased at the top of Rib Mountain State Park and at the bottom Lift Ticket window from Oct. 3 – Oct. 20.
For more information and to buy tickets online, visit skigranitepeak.com/chairliftrides.