WAUSAU – The Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce will host an intensive, year-long program to build awareness and understanding of the local business world, history, culture, leaders, influencers and areas of opportunities.
The Immersion Project will begin in September and be held each month through August 2020.
Session and topic dates include:
- Session 1: Welcome & Introduction, Sept. 10
- Session 2: History & Heritage, Oct. 8
- Session 3: Community Development, Nov. 12
- Session 4: Community Issues, Dec. 10
- Session 5: Government, Jan. 14
- Session 6: Education, Feb. 11
- Session 7: Business & Industry, March 10
- Session 8: Entrepreneurship, April 7
- Session 9: Non-Profit Organizations, May 12
- Session 10: Public Safety/Judicial System, June 9
- Session 11: Quality of Life, July 14
- Session 12: Program Wrap-Up, Aug. 11
The 2019-2020 program is limited to the first 25 registrants. Attendance at all sessions is not required, however, regular attendance is encouraged to maximize the impact of the program.
The program cost is $750 per person for members of the Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce and $1,000 for non-members. For more information or to register for this program, visit WausauChamber.com or contact Stacy Livernash at email@example.com or 715-848-5955.